View Single Post
Old 11.17.2010, 01:48 AM   #3143
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Finally, I am playing SLAPP HAPPY! RHYTHM BUSTERS (I think I only got it because the name is SLAPP HAPPY!, like that awesome band that Henry Cow did some albums with...) (no, seriously, the game fucking rules too) THIS IS THE MOST FIGHTING GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. My absolute favorite fighting games are, like, Bushido Blade 1-2 and Street Fighter III and Guilty Gear and whatnot.. but if you just want fun, this is fun! You get to swing around and fly around and shoot things with guns and one character rips his own head off and throws it at you... the special attacks are timed punches/kicks, like PaRappa the Rapper as a fighting game or something. Just AMAZING. Fuck!

Insanely fun 2D fighting game for the PS1, fast and colorful and great. Up there with DarkStalkers 3, Guilty Gear, and SF Alpha 3 as far as great PS1 games go. I seriously discover a new awesome PS1 game every day. What a fucking system.

ps: cel shading on the ps1! (even though Sega claims they invented it)

pps: one of the best techno soundtracks ever.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|