View Single Post
Old 11.12.2010, 03:57 AM   #152
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
This is very out of hand! I was going to say...
Sway bro, you made some very good points in the initial post. Now, some of the songs you posted were a little obvious to me. But, it's cool. I know you were drunk and just wanting to discuss things when you're drunk (I know I do)
You are certainly correct about blues music being the beginnings of at least two thirds of modern music.
At the same time I laughed at a lot of the posts making fun you... But, at the same time I'm disappointed how hardly anybody would give much of what you said a chance! they more or less just made Billy Corgan photos with your quotes on them.. And I'm sure my post will made fun of too. So it goes. anyways.
i think you're an alright dude sway. Maybe I'm just stoned.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|