View Single Post
Old 11.12.2010, 02:16 AM   #146
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
for swa, they are one and the same.

i'm tired after all this. the lolapalolsa was both exhausting and exhilarating.

there were some stand out moments, kpoppimp was consistently fantastic. space got some great finishers in towards the end. knox delivered the blow that was to mark the point of no return for swa, with her "african americans are you. you invented blues. i don't care." genteel and glice launched some strong early offensives that prepped the tone for the rest of the game.

all in all, i'm going to grade my own performance an A-. i feel in this case, considering i was the one that initiated the ragequit sequence in swa, i deserve a rare A grade.

the battle for lollage was fought valiantly, and fuck, swa was only too willing to supply.

for swa, this would be a sensible time to bow out once and for all, because it's doubtful after his long career he can really top a night like this. he's proved me wrong before tho. and who knows what conclusions will be hastily arrived at in the vomit encrusted haze of tomorrow mornings big wake up naked in the shower?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|