View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 09:35 PM   #74
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
To all of this I say (what I've been saying all along)...

You know, and I know, that YOU know far more people that listen to blues (or that of which came from it...rock/ect) than you know people that listen to opera, gregorian chant, classical music, etc...

Where did youthful rebellion fit into any of this ancient music you speak of? Seriously, I am curious and would like to be enlightened.

for the love of god please explain to me why you can't right the word kurd in a normal fashion but can do so for words like european, italian or african

please explain this me? why do you hate them so much,also i would like to know whether you cried tears of joy when they were/where gassed by saddam?

how come they need quotes? surely you wouldn't do that if there isn't a reason, and if there is a reason you would be able to articulate it.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|