View Single Post
Old 11.08.2010, 03:09 AM   #25288
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
Stoner moment of my life:

While transporting a put out insence stick from my suite (my dorm room set up is like a hotel, you go in theres a counter, a bathroom and then two rooms, each room has two people) bathroom to my room, I drop manage to lose the stick from the holder. My roommate is asleep, so I can't turn on the light, which leads to at LEAST five dizzying minutes of patting around for this incense stick... only to find (for the love of god I can't tell you what inspired me to look) it in the rubber crevice bettween the refrigerator and it's door. I open the fridge so that I can pick it up and it falls in.
I can't find it
Turns out it fell into an opened and empty king cobra bottle that is still sitting in there.
I rescued the incense and all is well.
I suck at story telling... but the story wasn't really interesting... just sort of amusing in a sad, mumblecore sort of way.