View Single Post
Old 11.05.2010, 03:14 PM   #25272
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
What should I do? I want to play music for the rest of my life but am quickly learning (too late) at 25 that it will provide no income to live off of. No matter how good I am.

Should I just become a bartender or what?

I didn't go to college, and am glad I didnt because it doesnt seem to be providing jobs, just debt.

But my only skills are songwriting and fucking.

1. NEVER stop playing.

2. After going to college I have realized alot of ppl can make more money w/o it bartenders make pretty good money and you can still have time for your passion. It is not yr job title that counts. You will always be a musician.

3. Find a good WOMAN. Not groupie fuck for the night grl. A smart woman that has career ambitions. She MUST accept that you are what you are and she will be bringin home most of the bacon. I know there are not many of us out there, but they do exist. This is how Ryan and I do it. I did NOT marry him because I expected him to work some 9-5 job and act "normal". I married him knowing that it was going to be me that would have the career and he would have the creative ambitions. There are some ppl out there that just are not made to live the typical family life and it is awesome!

4. It is never too late! I did not finish college until I was 28. If you are a baliever in god he will take you down the right path as long as you put the work in and pay attention.

All the best of luck to you and sorry I'm not getting a divorce anytime soon

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|