View Single Post
Old 10.31.2010, 06:40 PM   #7
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
when are we going to stop "respecting" the "beliefs" of relegious people. im sorry, but if i told you that you were going to hell if you didnt believe that the universe was created by a guy who lives in a place we all go when we die called heaven, you probably wouldn't take it all that seriously. i'm done with respecting this idea. BECAUSE IT'S WRONG.

if you have some sort of philosophical ideal or moral point then i will probably listen to it and try to engage with it. it should be engaged with for the sake of the greater project of human thought.

but if you are going to tell me your relegion, specifically the king james bible or whatever is more important than all of this and somehow special and mystical then you should learn to present this in the same way as some fan or enthusiast of a particular author does, because it is on the same level.

they should be expected to realise that they deserve no respect for deciding a fictional book is real and written by the creator of the universe, whereas halloween is, you know, fun. they can go play their little games if they stay out of everyone elses way, but if they try and tell us their delusions are not only the only acceptable form of thought, but that if you don't agree with them you will actually burn in eternal hellfire when you die, then they need to stfu. or whatever, i dont care. but dont expect anyone to take you anymore seriously than they would if you were just making shit up, because that's exactly all that idea is.

like these christians, if they seriously believe as they seem to that joining in the fun on halloween, letting their children have fun, is actually a risk because, i dunno, the plastic monster mask you got from tesco for 1.99 makes baby jesus cry and will summon evil spirits into your childs mind then you are a fucking retard, and you shouldn't have any kids.

maybe you will say im bitter. but i have never met a christian that respected anything i believed, or anything that wasn't straight from the echo chamber of their own fragrant assholes. but then again, if your belief system states that if you dont agree with it when you die you go to an underground layer and are tortured for eternity then how can you ever respect ANY other beliefs? but then again, if you believe that, you are, as i've said a retard (nofence retards, i didnt mean to imply you are on the same level as christians).

but then AGAIN, if you don't believe the hell thing, but still say you believe the christianity, then you must be one of those agnostic pansies, too afraid to break with the underlying assumptions of the dominant culture yet still wanting to seem vaguely trendy and progressive. and those guys are like the worst of all. i'd rather debate with fred phelps daughter, in fact i'd get on better with her than i would any of them agnostic scums. at least they have the courage of their convictions. whereas the agnostic would probably harbour a sickeningly earnest conception of divinity as a sort of cross between bono and a dove flying in slow motion out of a church window into a sunbeam seen through the glistening eyes of a white child sitting on a pew that contained at least one token member of the asian and african races, one of whom would nod his knowingly and say "believe". just the word "believe", and then there would be silence for 2 minutes.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|