View Single Post
Old 10.31.2010, 11:41 AM   #4
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i thought i'd post this after reading letters to my local paper from the concerned christians that write in every week. this time it was some furore about a local church celebrating halloween.

"In all debates you will always have different points of view. Often these views can offend some and some get rather upset. On this occasion I would support the rector. It is not appropriate for Christians of any age to be involve in occult practices."

"’m in full agreement with the Vestry. I’m glad to see the church standing up against the current celebration of Halloween. It seems there are sinister elements at work especially at this time of year. Churches shouldn’t be promoting Halloween activities, even in a fun way, because of possible dangers."

man, i almost LIKE these people, if only for the fact they live in such a magical world. its like they are stupid enough to be really frightened of witches and ghouls.

i talked to one of these christians one night when they were giving out tea and coffee on the street as they do. he told me he honestly believed there was "witches" and "demons" out there. when i laughed he said "well, they maybe don't wear pointy hats, that's the trouble, they'll appear like you or me, but they are out there!"

the rest of us have to sit in the dark eating acid and watching the most fucked up horror movies and we still only get mild sensations of creepiness.

anyway, im going to walk up to my mums house for a meal tonight and its a 15 minute walk up 1 long stretch of country road with no street lights the whole way so its difficult to even see were the pavement is half the time, which is cool. then im going to come back and watch some films and have a drone. halloween is the only holiday worth having. and remember to not hate christians too much, since their stupidity keeps it alive and seemingly dangerous and threatening!
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|