View Single Post
Old 10.28.2010, 09:30 AM   #80
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
i sorta agree with kim deal on this on this one

She says, "I heard the last Rolling Stones record was good. The thing is I don't even care if it's the best thing they've ever done, I just wouldn't listen to it. And it's not anything that they're doing wrong. As a listener, I don't want to hear about it."

beggars thru exile, you can't fuck with any of it, after that, i like some girls and they have a few songs here and there but c'mon its over.

on a side note, anybody pick up keith's new autobiography?

Maybe youīre right. Bigger Bang is ok album, but in that album thereīs kind of feeling that "new power" of Bridges to Babylon and Voodoo Lounge is gone. And Keith Richards looks and acts like a demented man in Shine a Light -movie. Maybe it would be better if they didnīt make any albums or concerts anymore because I think the end of Rolling Stones will be much more elegant if they donīt do anything anymore.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|