View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 08:02 PM   #120
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

girlpants rock. great band.

fucking hilarious! Is that what you call all this bullshit the kids in their sister's pants at the skate park are listening to on the radio? I haven't been able to make any sense of it, but I thought it might just be me since I have never been much fond of the radio..

I been wantin to start a coalition to go around to all these tight pant wearing youth on the street and supply them with some baggy pants, 90s era, right there and then on the street. I mean we don't have to necessarily go to the rave in the JNCO, but at least some baggy 501s? I used to scoff at my mom when she clowned our baggy jeans regailing us with stories of dudes in her high school pulling up their zipper with plyers...
we never thought it would honestly swing back! you can't even buy regular jeans anymore, you have to get em in the cut.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|