View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 10:52 AM   #25208
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Why is it really your employer's concern if you are on drugs anyway if it doesn't effect your work? Sounds to me like they're looking for gossip to stick their noses into.

EXACTLY!!!! This is a small office and people like to talk shit behind my back evidently. I do have a bad record of being on time and leaving at "weird" times for lunch. I am late because it takes me an hour and a half to get here and I have 2 kids I have to take to school in the morning. I leave at weird times because I meet my husband to get his checks and cash them because he has to pick our kids up at 1:45 and the school is an hour away from his job. he has a lawn business. They evidently think i must be shooting up or smokin crack while i'm gone. I just get furious when people judge me! So now I am being watched like a kid. Someone writes down everytime I arrive and leave and the Canadian manager is going to make monthly visits to check up on me. They obviously need me or else they would have fired me by now. Yet they forget about the hours of overtime I worked at home for FREEEEEE for them.

I almost quit the other day, but I have to feed my kids and give them a good christmas, so I have a plan. I will find another job and tell them to kiss my fucking ass. I have a record of my unpaid overtime that I am turning in to my boss and when I quit I am not only going to report thier ass to the department of labor I am going to sue them for unpaid wages.

Man interior design sure isn't what I thought it would be in college. I have already called the competitor letting them know that when they need someone to call me and they will cause I worked there before and I will freely spill ALL information about this place and drive them into the ground.

As axl rose once sang "Don't Fuck with the bad side of me!"

oh that's better....thanx derek i really needed a rant

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|