View Single Post
Old 10.19.2010, 08:00 PM   #930
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Rooney's fate seems more down to whether Fergie will forgive his last few 'transgressions'. There's mixed messages. Some say Man City, some say Real Madrid, others say it's brinksmanship from his agents while they try and work out a new contract.

I'm not sure how much Man U would get for him. His value has to have dropped since last season. I'd not be surprised if the Glazers want to sell him simply to help pay off their debt but that'd just cause even more fan unrest if the money they got didn't go towards buying a top quality replacement. It certainly never happened with the money made from selling Ronaldo. While Rooney's out of form, I don't think they have much on offer without him. Berbatov is too inconsistent, Scholes and Giggs are way too old to build a team around. Without Rooney, Nani's about their only really top draw player. I'd definitely not be surprised if this is the season they end up dropping behind Man City, even with Rooney still onboard.

Like you, I don't think Liverpool will go down. But then I'm reminded of that West Ham team that, with Defoe, DiCanio, Carrick and Joe Cole were considered too good to go down and that's exactly what happened. I'll be surprised if they go down, but not that surprised. Be interesting if Joe Cole ends up playing for two relegated teams that get were considered to good to.

i think rooney's off to either man city, arsenal or chelsea. i just cant see him going to real madrid or anyone else for that matter. i doubt anyone else will be able to afford him.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|