View Single Post
Old 10.18.2010, 04:11 PM   #925
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
I believe at this point that Man City looks like they'll crack the top 4 this year.
Rooney's an idiot. He's been playing like shit for the past 8 or 9 months and now he pops off like this. I think he's going to find his value isn't what he thinks it is. Man City already has Tevez who works twice as hard on the pitch.
Also Man City can't pay him from what I read because they're already close to the UEFA's salary limits. If I was running a club I wouldn't take a chance on him.
Absolutely agree. On paper Rooney's a better player but I'd definitely take Tevez over him right now. I actually think Ferguson letting Tevez go in the first place was one of the silliest decisions of his career. I also think you're right about Man City being likely to break into the top four. I think there's a real danger that Man U might drop out of it. They've not come even close to replacing Ronaldo and last season basically had to rely on Rooney who, as we know, isn't doing it now. Good point about Man City's spending restrictions. I think that might ultimately be the only thing that keeps him at Man U.

Unless Hodgeson really turns things around in the next few games I think he's a dead man walking. The change in ownership may have bought him some time but equally, I think this new owner will be keen to bring in a new face, as always seems to happen weith new owners. I agree with Jon Boy that Dalglish may replace him. He's already said he wants the job and the fans definitely do.

In the meantime, I think it's likely West Ham won't be playing in Europe next year.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|