View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 07:29 AM   #37520
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful alan redux
How are you liking it?

I like it. I'm not as connected to it as REBIRTH which might seem strange. But this one feels more like a really really good mixtape to me. Y'know? Not like an album. There's a really good run of songs in the early middle though. I don't know if you got the CD yet, but the bonus tracks are kind of bad YM tossoffs. Also, as great a song as "Single" is, it was already NO CEILINGS last year, which you can find in stores this year. But whatever. Cash Money wants some $. Can't blame em for that. Also of course it's nice to hear Wayne back on some "raw rap" shit. The beats are mostly good, with only a couple of throwaways (the YM bonus tracks). Ultimately this is just a good mostly solid stop-gap release that hardcore fans will revisit and casual fans will overlook, much like WE ARE YOUNG MONEY or LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.