View Single Post
Old 10.06.2010, 04:10 PM   #44
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Then again, you could just chill out, enjoy doing your artwork, and stop bothering about erroneous opinions about what art is, isn't or might be thought of being. I mean, it's not like worrying extremely or making it a visible focus of your energy is going to help you concentrating on producing any of worth.

yeah, normally i don't think about that stuff at all these days, but when i was at art school i had to deal with it on a daily basis and i read last night something that reminded me about it, i was just using it as an example. and if i ever try to sell or get my work or get it out into the world post-modern BS is probably something that will cross my path again.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|