View Single Post
Old 10.04.2010, 03:08 AM   #12634
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
My EGG is 724MB, and my Mars Matrix is 708MB. That's funny because I didn't overburn for either disc. I always burn it in Mode 2, and make sure that I RAW write it (not sure what that means) every time. Maybe that has something to do with it? But I swear I never had to overburn those. I'm not retarded lol, I understand the concept of a 700MB size limit. Hmmm...

That sucks about your burner though. My DVD laser stopped working for a day or 2, but it eventually started up again. Maybe yours will do the same. If not, at least you've got that back-up.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|