View Single Post
Old 10.04.2010, 03:01 AM   #12632
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My Elemental Gimmick Gear is 742mb. My Mars Matrix is 739mb. My Marvel vs Capcom 2 was like 795mb. Bangai-O is 785mb. Haven't you burnt -- or tried to burn -- all those?

If you are somehow downloading under-700mb rips for all thee games, you must be getting wildly compressed versions of them (I do remember trying to download Space Channel 5, but I saw someone say that they had to make all the music and sound 22,000kilohertz instead of 48,000 -- this wouldn't bother me except that the music/sound is the game). Which doesn't bother me too bad -- I just want to play the game afterall -- but I guess that's probably a good way to go about not fucking up a laser.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|