View Single Post
Old 09.21.2010, 12:44 AM   #2503
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
If you do it enough times it gets pretty easy.

All I usually do is extract the game to my c drive, so the folder looks like C:\Krondor or something. And then just:

mount c C:\Krondor

C:

and then whatever the exe file is, Krondor I guess.

when it gets tricky is when the game has some problem where you have to do something additional to get it to run right. Wing Commander II being a prime example of needing several other commands to make it run right. Usually I have to add tags of loadfix 64 (I think 32 works as well) and changing the cpu speed to um 4831 I think, that's just hitting ctrl+F12 several times. I do hate when I have to mount a cd rom drive though, that does suck. I hate doing that.

I think there's someway to set all that up though to where you just double click an icon and DOSBox automatically mounts and does all that crap for you. I'm just too lazy to look for how to do it.

But yeah, it's kind of complex but a hell of a great program.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|