View Single Post
Old 09.20.2010, 09:02 PM   #2497
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I purchased an adult Link action figure once during the Ocarina of Time era.

This same exact one here, actually -

I couldn't help but open it up and "play" with it as a kid. I remember it's limbs not moving around too well, probably because it was intended to be a collector's item rather than a child's toy. I first lost the Master Sword, then the Hylian shield, and then Link altogether.

Opening it up, and playing with it was easily one of the dumbest decisions of my life.

PS: By the way, I actually did go out and buy that Gameboy Player. I can already see why you fell in love with this thing, my cousin had one.. but I never got to really play around with it. Everything is so large, and vivid - it's like seeing your favorite GB/GBC/GBA games for the first time! Not to mention, I consider the Gamecube controller to be the most comfortable controller ever.

What settings do you like running this bad boy on?

Right now I have the screen filter on Sharp, the screen on full, and the frame on No. 20. Plain, dull black looks best to me. I wonder if I'll ever have an urge to change it up.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|