View Single Post
Old 09.20.2010, 08:17 PM   #2493
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha

Still amazing after all these years. Haven't played it since I was like seven. It's been fun to play through again because I'd forgotten some of the solutions. And I never really ever actually solved the library slab puzzle, I always just winged that one. Really finally figured it out now this time, cool puzzle. Follows the movie roughly, covering all the right locations and plot flow, but other parts are totally omitted, so it can't be helped. The fighting bit is cool, but I kind of don't like it either as if you screw up at certain points you can make the game roughly impossible to win. But it's a hilarious game with great jokes, a good Sam and Max appearance and great visuals and puzzles. And that's ridiculous in itself considering it's about middle tier for Lucasarts adventure games.

guys, seriously -- you CAN NOT LINK FROM MOBYGAMES. They kill yr link. So then we dont know what yr playing.