Thread: NFL shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 09.20.2010, 03:38 PM   #52
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I HATE JOE BUCK in all aspects and to a lesser extent Troy Aikman.

Joe Buck is a baseball announcer. His cadence and tone are terrible for football. They are more suite to the pastoral borefest that is most of the 168 baseball games each team plays every season.

chicka, that is a shame man, because that PITT/TEN game was fucking insane.

Troy Polamalu, with his defense backed up against their goal-line, and TENN about to run it in, guessed the snap count and guessed a QB sneak and just lept directly over the O-line as the ball was snapped, all airborne, and landed directly on Kerry Collins, stopping him behind the line of scrimmage. best DEF play I have EVER seen, and it is a shame no one has seen it.

let me look on youtube before the NFL takes it away.

LOOK. amazing play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DyzASDVpwU