View Single Post
Old 09.17.2010, 06:30 PM   #2449
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Aren't there only like 11 games for the Virtual Boy?

I'd like to play Ico someday. I'm still playing Shadow of the Colossus, which has been alot of fun, though I feel it's kind of longwinded. I'm on the twelfth colossi right now and I haven't played it in a while. Maybe if there was actually a little bit of a narrative to go with it I'd be into it more. But it's an extremely beautiful game though, one of the most beautiful on the ps2, and I'd presume Ico has a similar look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99

How's that been? I'd really like to play both of those games, I always thought they looked slick. But I don't own a ps3 so I don't even think about playing them, haha but would still like to.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|