Thread: Rewards
View Single Post
Old 09.13.2010, 06:06 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't care what happens to me when I die. I already have told people I want to be cremated, and my ashes thrown in a trash can, or down a toilet. No funeral, no tombstone, fuck it.

I have also let my girlfriend know all the boards I post on, so when I die, she can get on here and tell people that I passed away.

im not talking about after dying, that's a crock of balls-- i mean how can you care when you're dead. also, you can't take your money to the grave. well, maybe you can, but you can't use it (and somebody will dig it out the next day)

im talking about the time you're alive-- if you're never happy, as you say, you're missing out in a big way. if you really are going to be dead in 5 years, at least you could enjoy yourself so you can say "fuck, this was worth it".

i'm just saying-- i think not knowing happiness is pretty tragic. is like never getting laid-- but maybe worse. yeah, worse.

i mean, give it a shot-- if you're already dead, in a way, what do you have to lose?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|