View Single Post
Old 09.13.2010, 04:19 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I've been listening to lots of Speedy J lately. The problem with 90's electronic music is that there's just too much of it that is amazing. That's the thing I can't get over, there are just too many fucking amazing albums.

Techno anthem/mixtape staple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9zSiA8jmXs

Teste - the Wipe (this is the remix, can't find the original on youtube). Richie Hawtin recalls it as,“still the only track that sounds like it’s physically ripping through a sound system.”

Can anyone reccomend some Wolfgang Voigt stuff? I mean, he has literally 60 or so side projects, so... uh... yeah. And each one has a million singles/eps/double albums. The only one I'm familiar with is GAS, which sounds like ambient tracks than someone sped up 3 times and then slowed down 3 times, to the normal speed, so everything has this weird computerized decaying sound where the songs sound like they were rebuilt with shimmering but somewhat ugly synthetic harmonics.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|