View Single Post
Old 09.11.2010, 11:56 AM   #2356
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Too bad I never owned a Saturn, they made a sequel for it, can't even remember the name of it.. LEGEND OF OASIS I think?

Anyway, Beyond Oasis, for those who haven't played it, is one of the best games ever. Imagine Ys meets Streets of Rage 3. It's simply the most beautiful game on the Genesis (next ot Ranger X). And definitely the most fun. It's just no-bullshit, just killing things and acquiring demons and killing more shit and solving some cool demon puzzles. Big ass swords killing monsters, just badass. In some ways, it reminds me of Guardian Heroes and Panzer Bandits except it's on a 3D plane. It's just SO FUCKING GOOD.

Landstalker is also awesome, though the isometric view makes some of the platforms/puzzles kinda iffy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|