Thread: creep
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2010, 02:53 AM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I have read countless reports that people are predicting that Facebook will DECREASE in popularity once "The Social Network" comes out. It's that lame-looking to people. Bravo!

As for this song, I don't like it, I'd rather listen to TLC's "Creep", but the choir is at least better than Radiohead.

Also, someone randomly posted this on the Social Network IMDB board when I just looked:
A group of Asian tourists lost their lives this morning when Kim Kardashian's infamous vagina burst into flames at a downtown Hollywood shopping center.

A young woman who survived the blast but lost an arm and suffered 3rd degree burns commented:

"Grandpa just wanted to take her picture. She didn't have to turn him, Grandma and my cousins into tempura!"

Another bystander who suffered only minor smoke-inhalation added:

"It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. It smelled like burned, fried catfish and green smoke came pouring out with the flames. The poor Chang family didn't stand a chance".

When reached for comment, Kardashian stated: "They shouldn't have been standing there."

The rancid media whore was booked on 6 counts of manslaughter and released 15 minutes later.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|