View Single Post
Old 09.10.2010, 02:28 AM   #12332
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
...also, if you read Mark Frost interview from around the time his book "The List of Seven" was coming out, it reveals that even the supernatural/mystical aspects of the show were created by Frost, not Lynch! The look and sound of the show is really all Lynch (rather, his collaborators) had to do with it, THOUGH I agree he directed the best episodes. And apparently he collaborated quite closely on the VERY BEGINNING and VERY END of season 2. The best thing about Lynch's involvement with Twin Peaks is that he threw out a lot of the writing for the finale of season 2 -- which had been written to set up season 3. I guess Lynch probably knew more than anyone else, because he decided to kill off characters and just completely destroy plotlines, which angered Frost and the writers, but ultimately - -since it was cancelled -- it was for the best.

Oh, I want to clarify something, I said Frost hasn't done anything "Noteworthy"... well, he co-wrote the Fantastic Four movie, which made, who knows, a GAZILLION dollars, but I would hardly consider that noteworthy. I am taking a wild guess he's sitting around in his mansion making obscene phone calls to Sherilynn Fenn every night.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|