View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 03:54 PM   #73
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I DO help, I've taken in strays and cared for many sick animals including birds with broken wings and found places for them to get help. I love animals...but this doesn't mean I wouldn't play a gig in a town because the town has slaughterhouses or some shit like that.

Living in a city like Macon, GA...taking in an animal (esp. cats + dogs) as pets is a beautiful thing. There are many strays around here, and the way we've bred them through the years, the way we've forced them to evolve, many of them depend on us human being anyways. My cat was a stray...I was walking around downtown one day and this little orange kitten started following me...eventually trailing behind me all the way to my apartment. That can chose to live with me. Pets aren't a bad thing, dude. This isn't to say that I think ALL animals make for good pets, but many of them do.

And yes, we humans are destroying the planet. Destroying things is what we have always (sadly...) been best at.

my kittys are strays i love em

dogs and cats have been bred to be our pets and some breeds would not survive in nature such as my shit zu who is allergic to everything and has claws that will grow back into him if not cut mother fucker would'nt have a chance out there

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|