View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 01:35 PM   #40
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
okay, the first season was amusing, a kind of ongoing screwball comedy with a bit of murder mystery that begged to be directed by almodovar. i know this because at the time i was living next door to my wife's parents and we'd come visit on sundays and sure enough my mother in law would watch this thing. so yes, it was funny-- but no way near what the sopranos, the wire or 6 feet under were doing at the time.

Sure, but when did Hollywood last produce an intelligent scewball comedy? Of course it can't be compared with The Wire but in its own way it's further illustrating how Hollywood's TV sector is continually out-doing its movie one.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|