View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 12:27 PM   #37
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
okay, the first season was amusing, a kind of ongoing screwball comedy with a bit of murder mystery that begged to be directed by almodovar. i know this because at the time i was living next door to my wife's parents and we'd come visit on sundays and sure enough my mother in law would watch this thing. so yes, it was funny-- but no way near what the sopranos, the wire or 6 feet under were doing at the time. the 2nd season it became a sad fucking cartoon and we couldn't bear it any longer. then we moved away.

--

re: di crabio (for NR)

he's actually a good actor, believable. the problem i think is that his face was all over the fucking place in the late 90s/early 00's and it became a fucking overbearing presence in the media to the point that it is hard to forget he is di crabio. plus he got to make out with claire danes and for that i will never forgive him. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The big difference is one was a major network locked into the morals clauses and the others were made free of a morals clause. I too also enjoy DiCaprio to even compare him to Keanu Reaves is an insult to Tom Cruise who is definitely related to Keanu.

As far as multi plot lines and characters I would say the Dark Knight deserves some consideration with the mob, the cops, Harvey, Batman the Joker, the Japanese, and the lovely Rachel.