View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 11:16 AM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, i think the first few series of DH at least were great, and certainly far more intelligent than anything I've seen Hollywood make for the cinema recently.

okay, the first season was amusing, a kind of ongoing screwball comedy with a bit of murder mystery that begged to be directed by almodovar. i know this because at the time i was living next door to my wife's parents and we'd come visit on sundays and sure enough my mother in law would watch this thing. so yes, it was funny-- but no way near what the sopranos, the wire or 6 feet under were doing at the time. the 2nd season it became a sad fucking cartoon and we couldn't bear it any longer. then we moved away.

--

re: di crabio (for NR)

he's actually a good actor, believable. the problem i think is that his face was all over the fucking place in the late 90s/early 00's and it became a fucking overbearing presence in the media to the point that it is hard to forget he is di crabio. plus he got to make out with claire danes and for that i will never forgive him. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|