View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 09:18 AM   #63
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Uh, riiiight. Have fun with that!!

I'd love to go to a Morrissey solo show, actually. Just to hear "Hand in Glove" and "There Is a Light that Never Goes Out", songs he's still most famous for despite releasing like 11 solo albums since the Smiths broke up!

...Unless a person just doesn't care about, y'know, good songs and stuff, I can't comprehend how anyone could possibly find relevance in Morrissey and his merry band of random no-name session musicians -- Vauxhall and I is his only listenable record... it has like 5 great songs and the rest is... well... not so good. Most of his solo albums are SO boring that it's unbearable. I mean, the random song.. "Suedehead" (aka "This song really sounds like the Smiths!"), y'know.. is alright.. but The Smiths blow Morrissey solo out of the water... and he'll always live in their shadow because he hasn't done anything noteworthy since breaking them up besides say Chinese people are a "subspecies" and other "shock" quotes every now and then to remind people he still exists.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|