View Single Post
Old 09.08.2010, 06:42 AM   #67
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh dear, ploesj...what you describe is a nightmare! and things that i thought would take place within years..not in one! that was suprising.

its bad to say it..but no wonder everyone is avoiding her.
one thing is, to do that too..other, to maintain minimun communication so she go completely mad at you (do you wonder she might start saying bad things about you, or try to harm you in any way?)..other is to confront her and tell her she needs help and until then that you cant hang around- use as an excuse that she doesnt like your bf. im afraid that its certain she will deny everything and your conversation wont have any result..

yeah... i've hinted at those things and it caused her to go completely mad. her reaction to me getting together with my bf was being mad because she felt left out. i haven't spoken to her in a few months and i'm quite happy about that! she sometimes starts talkng to me on facebook about going to a festival with a band she 'knows' but forgets that i know these guys too... and when i remind her of that 'oh that's nice, say hi to ***** from me, he bought one of my books last week!' she quickly changes subject. anyway, i kind of stopped caring by now.

oh and an update: i just talked to a mutual friend who called me to say that she has been telling everyone who knows me that i became an arrogant and stuck-up bitch... he didn't believe a word of it and called me to let me know. ugh.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|