View Single Post
Old 09.08.2010, 02:53 AM   #6
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
i remember in day care i liked this girl. i was probably 3 or 4. we would send things to each other and believe it or not i remember my mom putting me on the phone with her. one day some other kid gave her this heart shaped candy... i think. and she started liking him and i got mad. during recess there was this tall ass thing.. i dont know how to describe it. but we all climbed to the top of it every time. and the kid who gave the girl candy was there. i ran towards him and pushed him off the top and he fell all the way to the ground. and i remember it being really fuckin tall...

one time this kid i didn't know in day care randomly ran up to me and kicked me in the stomach while screaming power rangers or some shit. and he did it right in front of the ladies that watched us and they acted like he was an angel who did nothing. how cruel!

I also remember a dog named Molly that we used to own. i picked her out myself when we were buying puppies. and one day she was in this fence that we built. it was more like a giant cage. and it was divided into two by a fence in the middle. and somehow Molly's head got stuck under the entire fence and her head was squeezed between the ground and the fence.. i remember crying. unfortunately she passed away a few years ago.

there was also a birthday.. i could never remember how old i was but Barney was on my cake as i had an obsession with Barney...

oh this is embarassing, when i was little i used to walk behind my couch and randomly hump the floor. i had no idea why i did it but i always had the urge to. and i would get random boners in public without really acknowleding why my penis was getting bigger.

hope that's not too personal!...
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|