View Single Post
Old 09.06.2010, 03:26 PM   #12237
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha

Watched it on a complete whim. Um, fine I suppose, strange pacing and alot of useless scenes. The characters have well, no character to speak of. The story is just kind of there and a little too dumb to really think too much about. The creature effects are pretty cool though. Pyramid Head looked pretty intimidating. But even as neat as those were, it seemed like too much of a gallery of them. As in 'ok, here's this monster, now here's this one, and then this one, and so on...'. I don't know how closely this movie resembles the games (I've only played a small portion of the fourth one), but the music sounds like it was probably lifted from the games. So sure, it's an ok one timer.

correct. I liked it the first time. Hated it the 2nd.