View Single Post
Old 09.06.2010, 01:45 PM   #26
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Doesn't that happen to anyone? People wanna spend most of their free time around that person, at least for a while, it's only natural.

But regardless, I don't see a need to yoko this situation.

Sure, I absolutely see the logic in it, and I understand it. I'm not trying to Yoko-ize things. It's not about some 'bros before hoes' mentality or anything like that. But when you don't see your friend for a year and then he moves out of state and you don't know if you'll ever see him again. Well I know I felt a little bitter at the time. But we're cool now, he spends the night at my house sometimes twice a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
This happened with many of my friends here. I'd still see em at school, but during weekends many of them just opted to hang out with their significant others, and didn't seem to step their foot outside their apartments. This obviously lead me to believe that dating makes people boring, but then again, I'm the one loitering at the same shithole pubs, getting drunk with the help of overpriced beer weekend after weekend. And I have no alternative to that.
Who's the boring wanker after all?

Haha, I hear you. You and me both.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|