View Single Post
Old 09.02.2010, 11:45 PM   #12199
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Frankenhooker is amazing. A truely unique well made entertaining brilliant horror film. BRAIN DAMAGE is Henenlotter's masterpiece, though, a true 10/10.

Batreleaser, how was Irreversible "Von Trier-ish" to you? I personally don't see that at all. Either way, I don't like Irreversible very much at all... I'm not a fan of shakey cameras and the whole thing was boring, especially the 9 minute rape scene... the whole thing just felt unnecessary, and there was no point in it being in "reverse" except as a gimmick... I do like Noe's Carne and I Stand Alone, though, so I have high hopes for his new film ENTER THE VOID. Then again, his Destricted short was horrible; it was even worse than Matthew Barney's, if that's believable, haha!

Also, I think Von Trier is horrible -- and I've seen everything he's done -- aside from Epidemic and Breaking the Waves. Antichrist is one of the worst films ever made (though not even as bad as THE IDIOTS, THE worst film OF ALL TIME). So, look for the Criterion release later this year -- might as well charge people $50 for that piece of shit!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|