View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 09:53 PM   #100
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
None of what you quoted was particularly psychological.

However, if you are referring to when I got psychological in 'pro guns movement' thread, then you should know I wasn't all that serious in those diagnoses. I was bored. Idleness is the beginning of all psychology. Really, though, I don't care either way about people owning guns. The initial replies to that thread made that abundantly clear. Knox seemed the underdog, though, so I psychobabbled to stir the pot. You seem adequately stirred, though perhaps a bit late. Were you simmering? Were you waiting with bated breath to tell me off?

Anyway, the ironic spectacle of being called 'grade-school' in a mostly uncapitalized, long-winded rendition of the classic 'you talk like a fag, bookworm' argument was worth it, though the ellipses did get to be too much.

well, I didn't call you that.... WAIT, did you really just conclude your thoughts by insulting my punctuation / grammar?
oh dear, carry on

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|