View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 03:58 PM   #25036
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
All of the males in my family hunt except one of my brothers. I think it's boring as hell, but it fed me as a child so to each his own.

When your of age youll have to make a trip to Jax. My husband would like your personality. I said it before his is very much like yours. Its funny I always thought the peolpe would be cooler in lauderdale than here. But, we have a decent music scene at the beach and skate scene and art. Just depends on which side of town you live. I did not meet many people until I started working on the opposite side of town that i live. Cooler people. Goin home now have a good night! and I wont be up at 5 tommorow

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|