View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 01:06 PM   #84
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I think most who pay too much attention to books/media written by those w/ selfish intentions should examine the man himself...his writings, the things he says. I'm not saying I agree with every bit of it (I don't...he's often tooo much of an idealist, much like Knox) but some of it is border line genius. The guy isn't, and never was an idiot. He's 75 years old, + I don't think it's fair to judge an entire lifetime for some events that took place over a matter of weeks.

He's not Richard Ramirez for cryin' out loud. He's an artist, a thinker, a lover of love (despite popular belief) + hard work. He happens to love nature more than man....mother nature would be in far better shape if most thought this way.

He sometimes offers good points, that's all I ever said. There's more to the man than Sharon Tate. Just like there's more to you than the things you've mentioned doing in a past life. There's more to me than a drunk. There's more to Knox than being a supporter of a government that should control everything, there's more to Mr. Flynt than Hustler Magazine. People like to pinpoint single events/tastes on people and base that individual's entire existence on it. A sad thing, mes thinks.

If you choose to hate something, at least KNOW what yr hating. Not just a part of the story....