View Single Post
Old 08.24.2010, 05:27 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
when I was in NYCin June last year we went by the WTC site, after going by the old Murray street studios.

There is absolutely nothing there except for a massive pit and a huge construction area.

How long did it take to build the World Trade Center? Hmm.

work was started in 1966.

tower 1 was finished in 1970 and tower 2 in 1971.

so with 40 year old tech, they built those two buildings in less than adecade.

it has been a decade and there is NOTHING on the WTC site worth mentioning exccept the massive basements and subbasements

what the FUCK?

this is it in April of this year

it is huge project, but is it the corruption in NYC politics keeping this down? How many mobsters a nd teamsters and racketerering fucks are milking the funds away from the project? How many people have had to get their hands greased just to get this far?