View Single Post
Old 08.24.2010, 04:19 PM   #30
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No, I don't, and they don't sound anything alike, so what's your point? I'm sitting here, trying to think of any association whatsoever they have with each other, and the only conclusion I can come up with is you've probably never bothered listening to any of the classic Bad Religion albums.

Anyway, Bad Religion straight-up has some of the best harmonies EVER; beautiful 3 part harmony vocals.. amazing. Melodically creative, great riffs, fast-as-hell, intelligent lyrics (and I don't care about lyrics); most bands will never write a song half as good as Walk Away, the Generator and Against the Grain title tracks, I Want Something More, etc.

Here's All Ages (46mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?za1umkmz0zz ...
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|