View Single Post
Old 07.03.2006, 01:12 AM   #25
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I have all QOTSA album, except their most recent. But I will get it. They're an awesome band. I've been into them for years, If Only was the first song of theirs I heard and I loved it. It shocked me greatly when they got huge success with Songs for the Deaf. I don't know how anyone is saying their musics 'for the radio'. It's not particularly radio friendly. They aren't conventional as opposed to everything else thats basically on the radio. And Songs for the Deaf was an entire album bagging out the radio, yet radiostations went crazy playing their songs from that album, and still play alot of their music today.

I think all their albums are class. My favourite probably being their self-titled.