View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 12:24 PM   #12009
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Directed, and produced by the founders of my film school. Sadly, I can't say that I necessarily liked this one. The plot was sloppy, the editing was haphazard, and worst of all - it was boring.

A few nice shots, decent creature effects, and obvious attention paid to color, and art direction save this from being a complete waste of time. As do lead roles from Nightmare on Elm Street's John Saxon, "Flyboy" from Dawn of the Dead, and a surprise cameo from Ron Asheton as a killer nun. Nevertheless, the end results are highly forgettable.

4/10
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|