View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 11:50 AM   #40
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Man, sometimes discovering "new" music amounts to little more than looking back. I don't care if it came out in 1910 or 2010, if I've never heard it...and dig it....it's new to me.

That said, yeah, Jesus loves the Stooges. That band was a source of strength for me for a LONG time. Sometimes they still are. They were there with me, and got me through some VERY rough times. I don't know them personally, but I know their music + consider what they created to be nothing short of a friend.

I think very same way. It is also same to me, in what year music has made (the oldest album I have is made by Django Reinhardt), only important thing is that it touches something inside of me. Of course the things you are living through affects in that, what music touches you. I mean in a some life situation some certain music is very important. If you would have hear it some other situation, it might havenīt reach you.

First album, Fun House and Raw Power have been and still are very important to me. These album have so much life-energy, as you said, that when I feel my strenght weaken, they give it back! I bought last year the rare-collection Gimme some skin. I think it is almost as good as those three albums, though the sound quality is quite poor.

I think also good music is like a friend to me. In my childhood there was times, when there is no-one else than a good music. Still I donīt have easy to make real friend with anybody, but Iīm glad, Iīve got so much good music!!!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|