View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 12:19 AM   #12000
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't seen Half-Blood Prince yet. I have no idea how they could make it good though. That book was kind of weird from a narrative perspective. It's not really like the rest.

But I think you're mostly right about the rest. The first two were really good kids pictures, got the style down pat and was just really delightful to the eye and full of some pretty cool ideas.

And I'd just quote you about prisoner, that's the exact way to put it.

But with Goblet on, I dunno. Maybe it was the haircuts or something, that movie just feels off. Goblet of Fire is the second best book in the series I think, and the movie I dunno, just didn't really convey it very well. Maybe for the reasons you said. But the severity of that last act doesn't come through at all I think. In the book it was really intense, in the movie, uh...alright.

Phoenix I don't really remember to be honest, guess I'll have to watch it again. I remember the last act being really underwhelming though.

I don't know what the hell they're going to do for Deathly Hallows. That first movie is going to be so boring. Who knows how they'll make it interesting. Second half will be out of control though.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|