View Single Post
Old 08.14.2010, 04:34 AM   #56
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
FINALLY saw this earlier today and was blown away, and I already had very high expectations (Nolan can do no wrong in my eyes).

I can't really add anything that people haven't already said. It's just one amazing movie with such an unique and creative plot done with excellent execution. Everybody worked hard on it and you can tell.

Even when you begin to second think somethings, say, "The car is hitting the water first, but yet none of them are getting the 'kick'", there always seems to be a certain mystique surrounding the whole thing. Just brilliant stuff.

If Joseph Gordon-Levitt does end up playing The Riddler as rumored in Batman 3, I now feel he can do an incredible job with the role. And if anybody out there still doubts Leonardo DiCaprio's acting ability, they're nuts.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|