View Single Post
Old 07.02.2006, 09:03 PM   #537
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
This subject has already passed on the board, but I wasn't here last night, and it deserves to be said again...

France played an incredible game yesterday. Probably the most inspiring performance of the entire tournament thus far. I'll be the first the say that I thought France was on a one lane road to no where, but they have proven everyone wrong. I want to see them win it now.

Brazil = overhyped. I don't think it helps that this team rarely played together as a team, both in competition or in character. Ronaldinho should probably take note of his poor play in Germany. Very unexpected.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|