View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 06:49 PM   #1
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

My friends, and I are heading out tonight, and I'm considering picking up some face paint before we go. I was thinking of doing something black metal-esque with blackened eyes, and an inverted cross in the middle of my forehead. I certainly don't want to be one of the many painted up just like J, or Shaggy.

However, due to many factors, I may avoid painting up altogether. For one, The Gathering lasts 4 days (5, if you count the in-line party beforehand) and I don't necessarily want to be painting my face every morning when I'm partying and camping for the majority of a week. Also, the weather is supposed be scalding, and all it'd take was one swipe of my brow to fuck all of my hard work up.

Either way, despite the general hatred for anything Psychopathic Records related on SYG, I just thought I'd mention the fact that I was going, allow you guys to check out who's playing (since I know there are more than a few acts that definitely appeal to some of you), and of course, bring more wicked clown debate to SYG.

Here's the official infomercial that I doubt any of you will check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xewi_Gdc8

It lists even more of the artists performing, and some of the activities provided.

WHOOP, WHOOP!!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|