View Single Post
Old 08.09.2010, 07:10 PM   #3862
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
right click on folder and go to add to archive then on the bottom left corner fill in the Split to volumes, bytes with the size you want each part; for example 250 mb or whatever size you want.
GOT IT! Well, got it after a spectacularly failed attempt that made WinRAR create over 3,000 files (no, seriously - wish I had known "m" and not "mb" was the right code for megabytes). So I'll get cracking on that boot ilduclo wants, and also some other nuggets that I got to snatch from Dime before they were banned.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|